Thursday 23 August 2012

Assurance


Come hold my hand and assure that you are by my side forever....
Walk with me and assure that we will always be together.

Put your arm around me and assure that you are here to protect me...
Dance with me in the rain and assure that you are madly in love with me.

Look into my eyes and assure that you understand my silence...
Move me closer to you and assure that you are longing for my fragrance.

Don't hide your eagerness and assure that you just wait to see me each day...
Stand by my side and assure that you will never give up on us come what may.



Make me smile and assure that my happiness is all that you want...
Sit beside me and assure that i have a shoulder to lean on.

Accept me as who i am and assure that your love is unconditional and pure...
Wipe my tears when i cry and assure that to all my pain you will be the cure.

Hug me tight and assure that you will never let me go...
Kiss me and assure that I belong to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. A comment to share your views about this post is highly appreciated :)